Review of Aryeh Botwinick, Levinas and the Limits to Ethics (Routledge, 2014), Review of Metaphysics, 68(3), March 2015, pp. 864-66.
Review of Daniel Innerarity, The Future and Its Enemies (Stanford University Press, 2012), Contemporary Political Theory, 13(3), Fall 2014, e4-e7.
Review of Alexandra Cook, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Botany (Oxford University Press, 2012), Environmental Philosophy, 10(2), Fall 2013, pp. 119-22.
(with Patricia Vieira), "The Anatomy of Disgust." Review of Simon Critchley and Jamieson Webster, Stay, Illusion! The Hamlet Doctrine (New York: Pantheon, 2013), in LA Review of Books, November 2013.
Review of Daniel Herwitz, Heritage, Culture and Politics in the Postcolony (Columbia University Press, 2012), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, December 2012.
Review of Paul Kahn, Political Theology (Columbia University Press, 2011), Dialogue, 51(1), 2012, pp. 170-3.
Review of Terry Eagleton, On Evil (Yale University Press, 2010), Review of Metaphysics, 64, June 2011, pp. 857-9.
Review of Simon Skempton, Alienation After Derrida (Continuum, 2010), in Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews, November 2010
For ALA Choice Magazine:
14. Calcagno, Antonio. Lived Experience from the Inside Out: Social & Political Philosophy in Edith Stein. Pittsburgh: Duquesne, 2014.
13. Weigel, Sigfrid. Walter Benjamin: Images, the Creaturely, and the Holy. Stanford, 2013.
12. Campbell, Scott M. The Early Heidegger's Philosophy of Life: Facticity, Being, and Language. Fordham, 2012.
11. Groys, Boris. Introduction to Antiphilosophy. Verso, 2012.
10. Friedlander, Eli. Walter Benjamin: A Philosophical Portrait. Harvard, 2012. Reviewed in July 2012.
9. Hall, Matthew. Plants as Persons: A Philosophical Botany. SUNY, 2011. Reviewed in May 2012.
8. Fenves, Peter. The Messianic Reduction: Walter Benjamin and the Shape of Time. Stanford, 2011.
7. Downing, Lisa. Film and Ethics: Foreclosed Fncounters. Routledge, 2010. Reviewed in Aug. 2010.
6. McCarthy, Thomas. Race, Empire, and the Idea of Human Development. Cambridge, 2009. Reviewed in Mar. 2010.
5. The Blackwell Guide to Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit, ed. by Kenneth R. Westphal. Wiley-Blackwell, 2009. Reviewed in Aug. 2009.
4. Baracchi, Claudia. Aristotle's Ethics as First Philosophy. Cambridge, 2008. Outstanding Title! Reviewed in May 2009.
3. Critchley, Simon. The Book of Dead Philosophers. Granta Books, 2008. Reviewed in Mar. 2009.
2. Weiss, Gail. Refiguring the Ordinary. Indiana, 2008. Reviewed in Feb. 2009.
1. Gosetti-Ferencei, Jennifer Anna. The Ecstatic Quotidian: Phenomenological Sightings in Modern Art and Literature. Pennsylvania State, 2007. Outstanding Title! Reviewed in Jul. 2008.